Anime High School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come join the Nakawa High School

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Max Nazuka
Co-Owner/Nazuka/Desert Eagle Leader/Hottest & Coolest Person in School
Co-Owner/Nazuka/Desert Eagle Leader/Hottest & Coolest Person in School
Max Nazuka

Number of posts : 177
Dateing/Married : Married to Ki!
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Student Report
Popularity:
My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting Left_bar_bleue9999999999/9999999999My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)
Hotness:
My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting Left_bar_bleue9999999999/9999999999My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting Empty_bar_bleue  (9999999999/9999999999)
Popularity Level: Coolest Kid In School

My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting Empty
PostSubject: My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting   My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:49 pm

History:
Without words, Without fear, Without death, Without tears..... Skye was raised alone. At age 1 his mom and dad died... he lived in the forest with his 5 year old brother. They thought they were gonna die with no food and water. One year later... Skye was hunting for some food in the forest called : The Forest of Darkness. That night Skye saw a gigantic bear sleeping. He ran to find his brother every were. He couldn't find him. He thought he was all alone in the dark. He found no food he thought he was gonna find some food tomorrow. The next day.... he woke up laying on a silver rock. He looked around in the forest he tried to climb a tree but he fell down with blood on his hand. He screamed "OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!". He didn't know nothing about that his family is murder. His brother died because he drowned in the water.... Mom and dad died because they had over aged. 5 years later. Skye was 7 years old. He still living in the forest. He found a white bright circle. Didn't no what it was. He went threw it.... it teleport him to a near by town. But in a middle of a damn street he ran to the side walk before he got hit by the blue Chevrolet. He walked in a bakery store. Everyone looked at him like hes lonely or something. Then walked out with a whole lot of money in his hand. He walked all around the nearby neighborhood. It was dark.... he had to sleep in the ground. A man and woman walked past Skye... with a sad look. Woman "I think we should take him to our home i mean adopt him" man "yes ok" man "Hello? would you like to live with us" Skye 'Sure why not". Skye followed them to there home. Man showed Skye to his room "you can sleep her". Skye walks inside it then he went to bed. The next day Skye went out his room. Then he saw a big plate with some food in it. Skye walks up to the table "Who's food is that" woman "your's" Skye starts to sit down. Skye ate the whole think in 2 minutes. He walked outside it was sunny. He walked back inside. He hands the man and woman 500 dollars "i thought you might need it" man and women "THANKS!". They were so surprised. Skye walked back outside he went to the neighborhood. Carrying a bag full of money. He went to the food shop. He went outside he lighted a smoke then started to smoke. He walked back in the house.

OOC:21 line of role play i think XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.ahs1.forumotion.com

My History.... Im not coppying im Wrighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime High School :: General :: General Talk-
Jump to: